DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Private Tutoring – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Private Tutoring Market to Reach $201.8 Billion by 2026
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Private Tutoring, estimated at US$123.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$201.8 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% over the analysis period.
An ever-rising population, increasing need for education, growing number of schools, colleges, and universities, and subsequent rise in student admissions across the world and growing competition and need to excel continue to drive the demand for private tutoring.
Continuous developments are also being witnessed in the areas of adult learning, as seen in the increased participation and diversification of tertiary education as well as wider prevalence of attaining education through distance learning. Rising employment opportunities in the high-tech, manufacturing, and medical sectors are resulting in growing demand for certification courses.
With the entry of numerous private schools, there has been an increase in competition among schools to improve academic performance, as a result of which there is strong demand for private tutoring. A growing number of schools are investing in e-learning tools and technologies to enhance their teaching experience.
Blended, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 4.4% CAGR and reach US$81 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Online segment is readjusted to a revised 11.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
Online tutoring is emerging as a popular form of private tuitions for students across the world, largely due to the convenience and multi-utility features of the medium. The increasing number of nuclear households and growing number of dual income families implies that parents find little time to spend on their children’s education.
The need for supplemental education is also increasing in view of the intensifying competition faced by students in gaining entrance into schools and colleges of their choice. Also, the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in unprecedented surge in adoption of online/ remote classes. Parents are increasingly turning to online tutors to keep their children motivated and help them get one-on-one attention.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $24.9 Billion in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $56.5 Billion by 2026
The Private Tutoring market in the U.S. is estimated at US$24.9 Billion in the year 2021. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$56.5 Billion by the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 10.8% over the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5.1% and 6.8% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8.4% CAGR.
The popularity of supplementary education is on the rise in both advanced as well as developing countries. In most countries competitive entrance examinations are critical for gaining admission into leading universities and colleges. Another factor driving the private tutoring industry is the growing student population in schools and colleges and lack of adequate funding and teaching staff, especially in developing countries, which compels students to seek additional knowledge and competence through private tuitions.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Changing Face of Education Amid COVID-19
- Number of Students Impacted by COVID-19 in Select Countries: June 2020
- Number of Students Impacted by COVID-19 in Select Countries: Feb 2020 – Mar 2020
- School Closures Amid COVID-19 Prompt Boom in Online Private Tutoring
- Number of Online Educational Users in China: December 2016 – March 2020
- Remote Learning during COVID-19 Emerges as Promising Trend in Video Conferencing Market
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Private Tutoring – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Private Tutoring: A Prelude
- Benefits of Private Tutoring
- Concerns and Issues
- Global Education Sector: Key Statistics
- Factors Influencing Private Tutoring
- Online Tutoring Emerges as Popular form of Private Tuitions
- Challenges Faced by Online Tutoring
- Recent Industry Activity
- World Brands
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 100 Featured)
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd.
- A Plus-All Subjects Tutoring, Inc.
- Building Educated Leaders For Life
- C2 Education Centers, Inc.
- Chegg, Inc.
- Club Z!, Inc.
- Daekyo Co., Ltd.
- Educomp Solutions Ltd.
- Fleet Education Services Limited
- Huntington Learning Centers, Inc.
- JEI Learning Centers
- Kaplan, Inc.
- Kumon Institute of Education Co., Ltd.
- Mandarin House
- Mathnasium LLC
- New Oriental Education and Technology Group
- Sylvan Learning Inc.
- The Princeton Review
- TAL Education Group
- Tutor Doctor
- Tutor.com, Inc.
- TutorMe.com, Inc.
- Tutoring Club, Inc.
- Tutors in China
- Varsity Tutors LLC
- Xueda Education Group
- ZGS Bildungs-GmbH
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Private Tutoring Industry Continues to Attract Investors
- Growing Emphasis on STEM Education Continues to Drive Growth
- Growing Competition to Excel in Entrance Examination Continues Drive Demand for Private Tutoring
- Growing Student Population Benefits Online Tutoring
- Burgeoning World Student Population Expands the Addressable Market Opportunity for e-Learning Technologies
- Growing Demand for Private Tutoring for Language Learning
- Technology Advancements in the Private Tutoring Space
- New Intelligent Tutoring Systems Developed through AI
- Advances in Artificial Intelligence Drives Adaptive and Personalized eLearning
- Commercialization of AI Technology Boosts Use of AI in e-Learning
- M-Tutoring: An Expanding Platform
- Location Agnostic Interactive and Synchronous Learning Accelerates the Shift Towards Web Conferencing in Education Sector
- As Physical Classes Become Virtual Amid the Pandemic, Remote Education Pushes Reliance on High Speed Internet
- Bandwidth: An Important Prerequisite for Online Education
- Planning for More Robust Connectivity in the Coming Era of eLearning to Spur Opportunities for FTTH
- 5G Technology to Boost adoption
- Breakdown of Network Latency (in Milliseconds) by Network Type
- Covid-19: An Inflection Point for Online Education
- Favorable Demographics Strengthen Growth in the Private Tutoring Sector
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ape7zz